There is a growing concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19) impacting our health, our community, and our daily lives. While Maid Bright is here to keep your home clean and healthy, the health and safety of our customers and employees is the top priority for us. We are continually and diligently following the guidelines and protocol published by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention for preventing the spread of viruses.
- We were recently recognized by the Fairfax County Health Department for our efforts during the Covid-19 pandemic, in order to keep our employees, customers and community safe.
- We partnered with Fairfax County Health Department to provide vaccinations on-site to our employees and their families.
- Maid Bright office staff and cleaning technicians are 100% fully vaccinated.
Here is how we are helping keep your home clean and healthy at all cleaning appointments:
- Our cleaning teams are instructed to wear disposable gloves when they clean your home and use a new pair of gloves for each house they clean.
- Our cleaning teams are instructed to use disposable shoe covers when they enter your home to avoid bringing in unnecessary dirt, mud, or grime into your home.
- Each team member will also wear a mask during cleaning your home and maintain the 6 feet distancing rule.
- Update: Our cleaning teams are checking their temperatures before the start of each day using our state-of-the-art Turing Shield thermal scanner.
- We use a neutral, hospital-grade disinfectant (Spectra System 3) that is registered with the EPA on surfaces, kitchens, bathrooms, door handles, light switch plates and across high touch surfaces in your home. This disinfectant is effective against bacteria and viruses including Covid-19.
- We ensure the proper dwell time needed for disinfectants to work properly before wiping or cleaning from surfaces.
- We use a new set of microfiber cleaning cloths for each home we clean. At the end of each day, the towels are laundered and sanitized at a professional facility to kill any germs or bacteria.
- Our cleaning equipment is cleaned and sanitized at the end of each day.
Additionally, we have instructed our employees experiencing flu like symptoms to avoid coming to work. We kindly ask our customers to reschedule their cleaning appointment if they are also experiencing flu like symptoms. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and evaluate additional measures, as necessary. As always, thank you for trusting Maid Bright.
Please contact us at [email protected] or call or text at 888-624-3274
Maid Bright, President